...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pillow Pumpkins

A few years ago, I fell in love with these stuffed pumpkins and posted all about the original tutorial {here}
This year, I decided to have a go at them.
I found a bunch of fabric remnants and put together five coordinating fabrics, then got some pretty ribbon, and some curly cues from a past grapevine project and I was set.
The tutorial I linked above is amazingly easy to follow, and after making one or two, I didn't find it necessary to even measure anymore.
The hardest part was stitching up the bottom with the beanbag inside, but it was only hard because it took a while.
I was super happy with the result!
And love the way they're looking on my mantle right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails