...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Hands Mother's Day Card

Last year, I made a Mother's Day card for my our Nana aka Grandma using this idea from {A Day in My Life}:
We put the hands inside the card, and used stickers for the letters.  It was really cute and, she LOVED it.  So, this year, I thought we'd better do another hand-made card - pun intended.
 I love sticker letters!  Makes it so cute when the little ones put them on!  And you don't have to worry about them messing it up too bad. haha. 

I adore the upside down "r", in fact.

  I think she'll love it.
 
 So, we traced their hands again, and folded the fingers around flowers for Nana.
 
I helped him cut circles with our circle cutter, and then cut slits in the sides to make petals.  Then we glued buttons to the middle.  It was a pretty easy flower, and I think it has a super cute effect when all together. 
 
 
Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails