...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Foyer

Really loving this entry foyer from {Country Girl Home}!  I love the wall color!  I lovveee the wainscotting - how high it is.  That it's white, and simple.  LOVE the line of pictures.  I always assume a mirror has to go there, but I love the picture idea.  Love the interior wreath - who says outside gets all the fun?  I think the only thing that would make it absolutely perfect for me would be some dark wood floors. :)
And let's talk about this gorgeous table.  White, and dark wood.  Love the suitcases!!!  I love the urns with the hydrangeas in them.  Love it!!  I want one.

3 comments:

Life As A Steel Magnolia said...

Hey chickadee!! Love your blog so happy to of found it! I was just looking at this pic on Pinterest! Isn't she wonderful?! Hope you can stop by my blog sometime!!!

Xo-
Sarah

Joanne Anastasiadis said...

Beautiful! I love to have an entry table by my door. I used to have one. The problem is, my husband likes to use it as a dump off site for all his junk. Drives me nuts.

Anyways...
I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

Joanne @ Creative Mess
http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I just found your blog on Pinterest. I am Lindsay from Country Girl Home. I am so happy that you like my entry way and table. Your blog is darling and I loved having a look around!

Related Posts with Thumbnails