...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter at Potterybarn

If anyone knows how decorate for a holiday and throw a gorgeous party, it's Potterybarn.
This year, I'm loving their Happy Easter banner - so simple, yet so cute.

Loving all the beaded eggs, which kinda look easy to make using wire and beads.

Love the pretty branches every year, and paired with these adorable baskets, it's just perfection.

The silver mixed with white and yellow is so pretty!

This basket is by far my favorite of the bunch!  I love it!!  So simple, I might try to make my own.
 
Pretty pretty!.  I love haning easter eggs from pretty branches!

Another adorable twig basket!

Love these blue pillars!!  And the sparkling candles are always fun.

How gorgeous is this table!!?  I love the yellow!


More pretty silver and flowering branches.
 
Can't wait to use some of these ideas to decorate my house!
Thanks, {Potterybarn}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails