...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Nautical

I just love this style this time of year.  Love the subtle nautical hints on this table.  Cute idea to put rope in vases. 
My favorite style of home.  American as it gets.  I love this beachy look. 
Love the navy stripes all over anything right now.  It makes an especially cute bathroom, though.  Love that starfish hangin out, too.  Fun idea for a towel rack: a ladder. 
Love the framed sun dials.  Simple and yet so stylish. 
Sea shells make such good shelf fillers. 
I really love the use of lanterns on this wall.  Also the beach sign.  That combined with all the baskets and urns is just terrific!  Especially the basket full of straw hats down there. 
This might be the exact same bathroom at a different angle.  I love the starfish on the walls!  I even like the wall paneling in this room.  I guess this is a great decorating scheme for a room with paneling.  If you don't like the color you can always paint it white and get an instant beachy feel. 
Love the huge rope hangin out up there.
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails