...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Kid's Valentine's Day Ideas

I wanna make these with my 3 year old.  I used to love makin these when I was little!! 
Love this decoration idea!  Not only is it totally cute, it's something I could make with my kids.  I love it when things made by little hands turn out actually looking cute! :)  Check out {How About Orange} for the how-to.
Seriously, awesome idea.  But try to use caramel filled chocolates, cause rolo's are the best.  You just put a chocolate on top of a pretzel and heat them in the oven for like 5 mintues, then press an m&m into the center.  Love this sweet and salty snack!! 
And another great kid craft idea that actually turns out looking cute!!  Love this idea from {Book House Craft Projects}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails