...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretty Autumn Vignettes

I'm kind of in love with this white and cream scene.  LOVE the hydrangea!  So autumn. 
Another pale color scheme for fall.  I love the metallic pumpkins and the antique look of everything!  So pretty and elegant! 
Lovely little place setting.  I especially love the little branch laid across the plate.  Love the use of pumpkins, too.  Pumpkins are my favorite fall accessory. 
Lovely fall vase fillers.  I love the ring of leaves tied around that small one with twine!  Cute idea.  Love the layered look in the large one, too. 
The terracotta pots in this set get me every time!  I love the warmth they bring into this white kitchen!  Loving those bright flowers, and the urn filled with gourds.  And pies just speak of autumn to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails