...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cutest Garbage Ever!

Yep, this is a garbage.  Amazing, right!?  I want one!!! 
Apparently, she bought this thing, but I've never seen one for sale anywhere, so I'm thinking I might need to have hubby make one for me at some point.  It looks simple enough.  In fact, you could probably just purchase a cabinet and change the direction the door opens!  Then, just add a stand at the bottom for the garbage can to rest on.  Love this idea! 
Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter garbage!? 
I mean, you can even decorate it!!  I love it!  Visit {Gail's Decorative Touch} for more info and great ideas!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Thanks Brittany for the feature! Wishing your husband the best of luck making one. Your idea will probably work! Keep us posted.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails