...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Outdoor Dining

Isn't this pretty!?  I love that long, weathered wood plank in place of a table runner!  It just adds something extra.  Something old, and natural.  I really love the way it looks.
Love the giant old lantern in this one and that weathered wooden bowl.  Lovely. 
Such sweet little milk jars used as hurricanes for candles - Again I love the old mixed with the new here. 
So elegant. 
I love the idea that an old suitcase can be used as a picnic basket.  I wanna come! 
However, I am a big fan of actual picnic baskets as well.  There is something so charming about them.
Such a pretty juxtaposition between the polished silver on the tray and the rusted metal of the table and chairs.  It's just charming. 
I really love the use of burlap as a tablecloth in this setting.  And the mason jars used for flower vases is pretty cute, too. 
What a lovely picnic!  Oh, summer!  You are so fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails