...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Boredom Busters

Summer's almost over, but I saw these great ideas, and wanted to document them.
The gal at {Brassy Apple} shares how she made this cute jar, and more importantly all the ideas she put in it.  It's stock full of ideas for bored little kiddos. 
I love this idea of a weekly schedule from {Somewhat Simple}!!  I think it would make summer a lot more fun and organized and ensure you actually did all those things you wanted to!!  She has TONS of ideas and places to look for more ideas on her post.

2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Thanks for featuring me! That is so nice of you!!!

amie said...

I love your site Brittany. You might be interested in my new business check it
www.inspirationswithamie.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails