...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pregnancy Pictures with Food

I love this idea I saw on {The Daybook}  If you ever need clothing inspiration, this is your blog.  She's amazing.  But, anyway, she's taking pregnancy pictures using food to show the actual size of her baby.  Such a cute idea!!  This {Baby Size Chart} gives you the low down on how big your baby inside is at different points in your pregnancy.  The idea is to pose holding the fruit or veggie.  I think it's a cute idea.

3 comments:

evolvingcuriosities said...

What a great idea! If I wasn't already almost 9 months along I would love to have done this. Thanks for sharing. Love your blog!

designchic said...

How cute...my daughter is 23 weeks pregnant and I need to get her to start doing this!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog this morning!!

Alex said...

So cute!! Love this idea. Will definitely do this with my next one. I love your blog and have just started a parenting/mommy blog too, www.thechroniclesof parenthood.blogspot.com. Looking forward to following you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails