...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreamy Creamy Bedrooms

After puzzling for years over what to do to change my bedding, I've come to the realization that I like white bedding best.
It's just so lovely, calming, and peaceful. 
Soft, and plush, and inviting. 
I love the monotone white bedrooms - white on white on white. 
And tufted white headboards look so luxurious! 
Don't you just want to crawl into this bed?! 
I guess I should say I like white bedroom suits, because the white in that bathroom peaking through is calling to me! 
So lovely! 
I love pale blue mixed with the white as well. 
The other thing about white bedding is that it works in every different style. 
Want to make your room look like an upscale hotel?  Use white bedding. 
Love how different textures look in white. 
Look at this lovely bed!  I love the sheer white canopy!  And the sheepskin rug.  So inviting! 
So crisp and clean. 
I love this beach bedroom.  Always a vacation in this home. 
Just lovely.  That's what I want.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails