...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Cutest Little Tea Party

I'm loving this sweet little tea party. 
Such cute and simple colors and decorations!  I think it's adorable! 
Talk about a cute birthday banner! 
Doesn't it look yummy!? 
Such a cute table, too.  I would have loved this when I was a little girl! 
Love the chinese lanterns!!  And the bow on the chair. 
Yummy. 
This is so cute, right?  Made out of buttons it would be a cute decoration in a room!! 
More yummyness. 
I love this sweet cake! 
And this cute take home gift of tiny cookies! 
Looks like it was a hit!  Visit {Kara's Party Ideas} for all the details.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looove this. Does it make me seem like a little girl if I would love this party now? haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails