...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Twig Letters

Recently, someone contacted me on Etsy asking if I might be able to make some twig letters.
She sent me this Potterybarn image.  Apparently, PB doesn't actually sell the letters in this picture.
So, I told her I'd give it a shot. 
Here is what I came up with.
I think they turned out pretty good!  So, I decided to see if anyone else would be interested in some twig letters.  And it turns out some were.
Here is an order I recently completed. 
And another... 
And another.
What do you think? :)
Pretty fun, huh?  Check out my {Little Craft Shoppe} if you want more info.

2 comments:

virginiamae said...

Very cute! I actually ripped that pic out of the PB magazine myself. Not that I'll ever get to it though. =) Glad you made these. Adorable!

M.O.T.B said...

These are incredible!

Related Posts with Thumbnails