...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Party

As I looked through these pictures, 
I not only saw a GREAT party, 
I saw some great Easter decoration ideas!! 
Loving the use of wheat grass, which I hear is super easy to grow - although now is probably too late to start.  I think this would be a fun project to get you feeling like Spring way before the Spring weather starts to hit.  Wouldn't the kids love growing some wheat grass!? 
 And doesn't it look so cute with things sticking out of it!!?
Love the ribbon around the grass dish.
The umbrellas are super cute, too. 
And I love a good topiary. 
Isn't this fun!? 
I especially love the way these toffies look in those apothecary jars. 
Super cute ideas from {Kara's Party Ideas}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails