...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

General Conference Treat Buckets

I'm just loving this idea I saw on {Brown Paper Packages}!
She got these dollar buckets and labeled them with words often used in {General Conference
Then, she filled each bucket with a different kind of candy. 
Then, she lined them up on the hearth in the room where her family would be watching Conference. 
So, if the kids listened, every time they heard the word on one of the buckets, they could go get a piece of candy from that bucket. 
Great lesson on listening...very motivational I think! :) 
We used to keep a tally of different words said, just by marking them down on paper...I think this candy business would help kids pay attention longer than we used to. :)
I just love this idea!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails