...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Family Play Room

I like rooms that can be kids rooms and adult rooms at the same time.
Like this potterybarn movie room.  So cute with the alphabet above, but the colors still keep it sophisticated and not too kiddish. 
However, a few kiddish things are nice...I mean, there ARE still kids around. :)
Love the way those legos are organized~ each color has it's own matching storage bucket!
Genius. 
A nice looking coffee table can be the perfect play table, too.  And that tent back there is so awesome!
I'm loving the wall of storage in this room.  So nice looking!  And also so practical! 
This is one of my favorites!!  Love that theater.  How cute!!  Any family would love to have something like that!! 
This is just a perfect family game area.  Love all the storage, even under the table! 
Potterybarn really has things together, don't they!?
One day, I imagine a basement or rec room looking like all these rooms put together. :)

1 comment:

B is building a house said...

I especially love the "movie night" sign. So cute!

B

Related Posts with Thumbnails