...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To The Moon Baby Shower

I'm a little bit in love with this baby shower.
What a cute theme, right!?  I love the book this is based on.
Ane the way she carried the theme here is just so perfect.
Don't you love those little moons on the cupcakes, and the colors, and the paper stars!?
Love.
A perfect little cake.
The table looks great, doesn't it?
Cute and simple decorations.
I just love the way it all looks together!!!
My favorite part is definitely these little bottles of moon dust.  Aren't those little metal tags precious!?
Cute as a decoration,
And they make a really cute take home gift, too! 
Even the cookies are adorable!  Seriously!
Don't you just love the way it all looks!!?
I love how the food is all labeled to fit the theme, too.  Star dusted donuts - Ah!
A-Dorable!
Just so stinkin cute!!
Are you not amazed!?
This is just such great party inspiration!!  To learn more, visit {Pen n Paper Flowers} and here again at {Pen n Paper Flowers}

1 comment:

jess @ pen n' paperflowers said...

Thanks so much for sharing this with your readers. I loved putting this together and I adore the turn out. Hugs!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails