...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Latest Bow Frames

I sell a lot of these bow frames.  They're pefect for storing all things girly, you just clip bows to the ribbons.  Anyway, recently I had a customer approach me with a new idea.  She wanted a fabric panel on the back of her bow frames.  I really like the way these turned out!  
It was fun to have just one more element involved. 
The fabric really makes them POP! 
She wanted three different frames, but just wanted them to coordinate, not match, so I had a lot of fun with that, too!
But, this last one was by far my favorite of the three. 
I love the way it turned out - even though it was totally by accident.  I spray painted it when it was too cold, so it went on all lumpy. 
So, I sanded all the lumps out, with plans to re-paint it.  But, when I was finished, I kinda liked the antique look.
So I left it. :)   
Here they are all together.  I think they'll be so cute on the wall!!
If you're interested, I sell these on Etsy at {Little Craft Shoppe}
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

XOXOX said...

Hi, like your website.... I was wondering what exactly a bow holder is? Do you have any pictures from these things when they do the 'bow holding'?

Sorry, I am a foreigner and really do not understand what a bow holder would be holding?

THX.

Related Posts with Thumbnails