...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lovely Laundryrooms

I just really love the shelving in this laundry room.  I love how custom it is.  And how the everyday items are so proudly displayed on them.  Like detergent in that pretty clear canister, and the iron, and sponges, and scrubbers...  Also love the clock.  And the painted paneling on the wall.  Love. 
Aren't those hooks so cute!?  I am just really loving the movement urging us to make our laundry rooms pretty spaces.  Love the shelf with all the pretty vases and boxes...and that mirror.  The old sink is cool, too. 
This space is really functional.  Especially for those of us who have a lot of items that can't be machine dried.  Those fold-out hangers are a genius use of space.  Love the crown molding and all the floor space.  Plus, another pretty laundry detergent display.  I'm in love with those glass canisters! 
This room is just adorable!  I love those huge tin baskets up top.  Also, the sorting bin...in French...  And again, those pretty canisters holding useful things.  I would love an ironing board that huge.  Plus, this room has another ingenius fold out drying rack. 
What a pretty space!  Laundry rooms are too often built without windows.  The light in this room is amazing!  I also love all that counters space!! 
Here's another with those magnificent windows!  It's like having a window in front of the kitchen sink.  When you can see out, you don't mind being there quite so much.  I love the baskets in this room, and the little lamp lights.  Those are adorable.  I also love the huge farmhouse sink with the open storage underneath.  And notice this room has two washers and two dryers.  Wouldn't THAT be nice! 
I honestly don't know if this is a laundry room or a bathroom.  I think it could work as either.  I'm loving the bright white and the wainscotting on the wall.  The pop of color in those flowers is fun. 
This room has been a long time favorite of mine.  I love front loading washers.  Not only do they get your clothes cleaner, they look cuter, and they allow counterspace to sit on top of them.  I love counterspace in laundry rooms.  It makes it so much easier to fold clothes!  This room has pretty storage for everyday things as well.  Love those red containers onthe counter.  I also like the rolling sorting bins.  I'm loving the painted panelled walls in here, and my favorite part might be those jumbo clothes pins haning on the wall.  I gotta get me some of those!

1 comment:

Laura Trevey said...

Hi Brittany!

Just found your lovely blog ~~
I looked for your e-mail, but cannot find it!

Can you e-mail me? Laura from Bright Bold and Beautiful laura.trevey@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails