...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fabulously French

Lately, I've been loving French inspired furniture, fashion, and architecture. 
Isn't it lovely!!?  What's not to love, really?  Pretty crystals, chandeliers, ornate furniture.
Love the pearls, and the colors.  Especially the colors.  I find myself wanting to dress in these muted tones every day.  Aren't the fabrics in this picture gorgeous!!? 
Seriously, so lovely!!  I love the velvets mixed with the silks.  The antiques mixed with the mirrors.  It's all so pretty.  
I love how old that chest seams.  I love the sparkles on the bedding.  The mirrored furniture again.  The candelabra!  Love.
Don't you love that mirror?!  And the tufted furniture is really speaking to me right now. 
Seriously, this really does make it seem like you're looking through rose colored glasses.  I love the colors, the textures, the flowers by the bed, everything about these lovely rooms.

1 comment:

Riviera Brides said...

Can I move onto your blog? I love it. Following you, do hope you're gonna follow back. Love
http://www.rivierabrides.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails