...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Pretty Stockings

I love how the stocking stuffers are all wrapped and color coordinated in these pretty stockings.
Such pretty stockings!!  And such pretty pretty surroundings!!  I am seriously in love with those glitter candles.  Also crushing on that boxwood swag behind the stockings.  So pretty!
Just really cute.  Love those little presents and picture frames holding the stockings up.
And I really like this refreshing green and white set up.  I love how all these stocking stuffers are color coordinated as well, and in lime green!  So cute!!  It's kind of a better fit for those warmer climates during this time of year.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! Those is gorgeous. I love how it all coordinates!

Related Posts with Thumbnails