...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Maternity Band

My absolute favorite thing (besides TUMS :) when I was pregnant was a maternity band just like this:
It may look like a cami or undershirt, but it's really just a band that goes from the top of your legs up to your belly button. 
I loved it because it allowed me to wear my regular jeans and pants my entire pregnancy.  I hated Maternity pants, so this was my life savor!  You just unbutton and unzip the pants and this band helps them stay in place.  It really works.  I bought mine for $15 at Maternity and didn't want to spend more money, so I only got one.  It barely made it through my entire pregnancy.  But, it did, and it was a life savor!
But, now, thanks to the gal at {Make It & Love It} I will be able to make my own!  And she says it only cost her about $1 per band!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this tutorial!!  Check it out!  You will love it, I promise!

2 comments:

Lisa Ogles said...

Awesome.
You can make me one if you want :)

Sharing My Thoughts said...

I really like the way yours turned out. I want to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails