...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vintage Halloween Wreath

I saw this vintage, square, Halloween frame recently, and thought it was super cute! 
Supplies 
She made the frame by cutting up pages of an old book with a cute paper cutter, then folding them around the tip of a marker, and attaching them to the frame...which she painted black. 
It looks cute alone, doesn't it?  I great decoration for all year. 
Supplies for the Halloween emblem in the middle. 
She just tore up pages and glued them to a circle, then glued the witch picture on top. 

Then, pleated crepe paper around the edge to give it some definition. 
And added a "Happy Halloween". 
Hung it from the frame with ribbon... 
And there you have it.  Super cute Halloween wreath. 
Check out {Crafting Chicks} for all the details.

1 comment:

Lisa Ogles said...

That's cute, I don't know if I could bring myself to do it though because I love old books too much, I couln't cut it up!

PS, love the bow keeper below.

Related Posts with Thumbnails