...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Kitchen Design Consultation

Recently, a client came to me with this kitchen. 
 I know, it's beautiful, isn't it??!!!  She just renovated it but wanted some help decorating.
Here's what we did:

Before: 

My Design Plan: 
I decided to give this kitchen some Tuscan accents including sage swag curtains, wrought iron accents...

Before: 

My Design Plan: 
Some wine inspired accessories, a black shelf full of pottery, copper, and baskets....

Before: 

My Design Plan: 
A wine bar, with a matching basket shelf, complete with tuscan pottery and accents....

Before:

My Design Plan: 
A more substantial backsplash behind the stove, a few finials, and more swag curtains...

Before: 

My Design Plan: 
Some items on the coutner, and shelves filled with tuscan/kitchen inspired items.  It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Elis Layla said...

Wow! these are wonderful tips. Thanks for sharing them with us.

kitchen appliances singapore
buy furniture online singapore

Related Posts with Thumbnails