...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Safari Party

Isn't this animal table perfect??  And those little wooden animal toys!!  I LOVE THEM!  Especially paired with those drums. :)
Especially perfect for an animal party??
LOVE those patterned placemats and napkins!!  And the plates are too cute, huh?
What a fun Safari idea...
Complete with a Safari jeep.  haha.  Gotta love Potterybarn!!  This is really cute, though.  Wouldn't your kids love it?  Mine would.

3 comments:

DrunkethWizerd said...

HI, MY NAME IS ANA. I LOVE YOUR SAFARI PARTY DECORATION, PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THOSE patterned placemats and napkins, AND PLATES. I LOVE IT AND I LIKE TO BUY IT FOR MY SON FIRST BIRTHDAY. THANK YOU.

Brittany said...

They are from Potterybarn kids. but might not be there anymore. I would check there and then ebay. Good luck!

DrunkethWizerd said...

Thank you for the reply, I'm checking the Potterybarn webside. Thank you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails