...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hydrangea Cupcakes

When I first saw these cupcakes, I about died!!
They are SO pretty!!!
I thought to myself, you could never make those...
Then I started looking at her tutorial, and actually they look quite easy to make.
Fill a pastry bag with half blue and half purple frosting
And cover the top of a cupcake with little squirts - using the right tip of course...  Does that sound easy!?
I'm definitely going to have to try these.  My favorite kind of diy project - something that looks amazing but is actually quite easy to pull off.  :)  Check out the full tutorial at {Glorious Treats}

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

These are simply gorgeous! Love them! Hope you have a great week - Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Jenn said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I about died when I saw them too. LOVE hydrangeas!
Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

no way! those are too cute!

Julie @ My Life...Inspired said...

Oh I'm in love! It makes me want to have friends over for tea and serve these cupcakes...and now that I look at her tutorial she mentions a tea party too. I have to make these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails