...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, June 11, 2010

Even More Lovely Nurseries

Potterybarn doing their usual good job.   I really like just classic patterned bedding for nurseries.  These stripes work so well.  Love how they did a green wall to balance all the pink out, too.

 
 This room I saw on Thrifty Decor Chick and I really like it.  It seems very real.  I love the wainscotting with the little ledge way up high.  And LOVE the alphabet on that ledge.  SO cute!  Also the pokadot chair is adorable!  As well as those huge balls.  And you never see throw pillows in a crib, for obvious reasons, but I love the way they look in there!

I love how dreamy this nursery is!!  All white - so fun.  And great for a boy or girl.  I'm in love with that HUGE mirror and the chandelier and all the french furniture.  So pretty.

PB again - loving the stripes painted on the wall - and the wainscotting with the star resting on it.  I also really like the monochromatic color scheme in this one.  Very stately.

This nursery seems fit for a king.  That crib is royal looking.  Maybe it's more of a toddler bed at this point.  Love the neutral color pallet.

Gotta love a fishy nursery.  Tastefully cute.  Love the starfish garland.

Isn't this nursery amazing!!?  It seems like a princess's nursery, doesn't it?  I could totally see this room in a castle.  Love the gold.  So pretty and luxurious.  And those presents are so cute!  Love the teddy bear sitting on that lovely chair, too.  And the canopy over the cradle.  So sweet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails