...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, June 28, 2010

4th of July Party Inspiration

Loving this little scene from PB.  Cute little Uncle Sam hat.  Cute little American Boat.  Cute little blue and white striped cushions - perfect for all year long.  And how about that food tier!  So cute.  Pluse, love the patriotic colored goodies.
I'm really loving this one.  So simple, but SO SO CUTE!!  I'm trying to figure out how they made that flower arrangement.  Obviously white and red carnations in stripes in a basket, but the star part - I have no idea.  Maybe blue carnations with little white flowers as stars...or paper stars pinned on top of them.  What ever it is, I love it!
Looking for some great Patriotic Dinnerware?  {Sur la Table} has some cuties.

1 comment:

Show Me Mama said...

I am so happy I found your site. Just browsing for 4th of July decorations for a party and now you have given me some ideas. Love it.
http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails