...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, May 14, 2010

GlamouRustic Kitchens

I love kitchens that have that rustic, lived-in vibe, but also possess a bit of glamour and beauty.
Love the exposed ceiling beams. Love the comfortable off white color. Love the wood floor. And LOVe the glamorous flowers on the island.
And ps, the undercabinet lighting is to die for. And pps - I think it's a great idea to have a desk in the kitchen.
I love the pops of copper in this kitchen. And the fact that they mixed it right in with the stainless steel makes me happy.
It's a glamorous kitchen with bits of rustic creeping in. Love it!
Seriously! I love copper!
This kitchen has a great lived-in feel to it.
Fireplaces in kitchens are ALWAYS a good idea in my book.
So cozy.
The thing I love most about this kitchen, is those basket drawers you can barely see on the right. Aren't those cute!! They give the kitchen that extra pinch of home.This kitchen sort of epitomizes what I'm talking about. Very glamorous with the white and the chandelier and all the windows, and then they have that rustic table/island to bring in depth. I love it.
This one just looks comfy, doesn't it!?
I really like the exposed beams in this kitchen. As well as the dark wood floors. And that old clock is amazing. Not to mention the lanterns used as pendant lighting - great idea, by the way!


Here's a cozy kitchen with a touch of glamour in that chandelier. Isn't that ceiling great!?

This could quite possibly be my favorite kitchen of all time. All the white cabinets with all that great crown molding give it the glamour, and the deep rust paint color brings in the warmth...as well as that pizza oven.How amazing is that!? LOVE that pot rack. LOVE the humongos butcherblock island. And you can't see from these pictures, but the countertops are copper.

Amazing, right!? I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails