...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Centsational Bedroom

This girl blows me away pretty much every time she touches a room!
I mean, look at it!
I LOVE it! The chandelier, the pop of pink flowers by the bed, the silver lamp, the tiny table, the upholstered headboard, the picture gallary on the wall...
The silvery mirror, the fluffy pillow, the drapes, the pretty white furniture...
I LOVE this little corner of the room. Especially that pillow. I'm obsessed with it!!
Well done! For more info, visit {Centsational Girl}.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Do you know why I love your style? It is soft, colorful and sophisticated!

Centsational Girl said...

Brittany, you are TOO kind ! Really, I'm just so flattered. All of this was done with a budget in mind ! So glad you liked it!

xoxo
Kate

Related Posts with Thumbnails