...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Dress

Don't you LOVE this dress? I saw it on She's So Pretty and if I had a little girl right now, I'd totally be making one just like this for her, so she could look like this:
Oh so adorable! It looks like it's just a pillowcase dress with really thick straps that loop front and back and tie on the side in the front. And the flowers just look like white fabric with a pink surged edge, gathered into circles with pink centers. So so cute! I'm in love with it! Someday...

3 comments:

AmyLyn said...

This is all the rage in my town! Such cute dresses this spring running around our church building, and I hear they are super easy to make...gotta try it.

hanci06 said...

Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful dress!

Kam said...

Do you have a link to the tutorial? So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails