...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Coat Closet Cubby

I saw this cute idea on {Serene Seneca}. I love entry way benches, but some houses don't have room for one. Most houses do, however, have a coat closet.
And this coat closet has been transformed into an entry way cubby. Just loose the door and the hanging rod - aka loose the closet :), and then add a bench and a little hook rack.
Plus some pillows and baskets to shnaz it up a bit. If you want to get really fancy, you can try to get some lighting in there. What a great way to get that design you want in a space that doesn't allow for it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

love that! i've always wanted a mud room.. i could totally take the door off my coat closet though!

Leserlee said...

I love this idea! But then where would I store all the Rock Band stuff? I don't think it will fit in the cute baskets under the bench. :)

Erin said...

What a wonderful idea! I saw this photo on Pinterest and loved it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails