...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Candy Decor

Decorating with Easter candy can be pretty cute. Here are a few fun inspirational images I've found. {The Inspired Room} had this idea:
LOVE that flower centerpiece, but that's another idea all together. I want to focus on the place setting. Those candy eggs are so cute, right?
Not to mention the egg in the wheat grass is adorable!! And what cute springy colors.
Martha Stewart also had some good ideas, as usual. I thought this table was really cute:
LOVE those tulips in the Easter baskets. SO CUTE! And the bowls full of color coordinated candy are adorable.
Saw this idea on {Southern Living} I'm loving the look of a planter down the center of the table. And the buckets full of candy are adorable with the bows and everything. Cute ideas.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the passover dinner. I have always wanted to do that but I'm pretty sure mine isn't going to look that god! And I love the white china bowl in the last picture for the easter decorations. So many good ideas, so little time! You have classy taste Bini.

Related Posts with Thumbnails