...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Party

I'm in love with this little Valentine's Day party from Potterybarn. I LOVE those little mail pouches on the backs of the chairs - also a great way to arrange seating! Love the cupcakes, love the heart-shaped place mats, love all the red and pink candy. But I especially love this:
Cutest Valentine's Day table runner I've ever seen! They're selling it, of course, but it really looks pretty easy to make using a needle and thread. So CUTE!


I also love these Chair Backers But PB doesn't sell them anymore. However, the lady at {Our Scoop} made some of her own:



I think I'd omit the ruffles and add the large stitches and maybe even the name like the PB ones, but she has a great tutorial {here}, if you want to make these cuties.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails