...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Peppermint Party

I LOVE peppermint. So when I saw this amazing creation at {Kara's Party Ideas} I immediately started salivating.Such a cute party theme!! I love the way it all looks.

Little brownie balls on a bed of peppermints...


My favorite: peppermint bark...



These glasses are cute - the candycanes hanging off the rim which is covered in peppermint pieces...


Cute cupcakes...


I like this idea of melting little peppermints to fit on top of these brownies, but I think it would be a bit much. I'd probably just put peppermint bits on the top...



Little peppermint wands:


And this peppermint cake is adorable!!







Cute party!

1 comment:

Amy said...

love this! i made chocolate peppermint cookies this year... basically 2 chocolate wafers with pink peppermint frosting in the middle, then rolled in crushed peppermint candies! yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails