...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Kitchen Transformation

Every once in a while I find a home renovation that amazes me. I literally didn't think this was the same room! But, after looking closer, I realized it was. {V and Co} did such a good job!



Before this is a kitchen and dining area. I'm guessing the "kitchen" is behind the photographer.

And here's what it looked like afterwards. You may have to look back and forth a few times to believe it. I still do.

It's amazing. Looks like they added French doors where a window used to be and stuck an island in the middle of the room. They painted the fireplace and walls, added some cute furniture and accessories, and it looks like a whole new room. Amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails