...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hair Accessory Frame

I made this.


And I'm pretty proud of it. I saw the idea {here} and fell in love! I actually gave it away because I don't have a girl - and therefore I have no need for one of these...yet - hopefully!


I'm selling them in {my etsy shop}, if you're interested in having one but not interested in making it yourself. :)


I found the frame at a thrift store and just added ribbons to it!! What an easy great way to store all those bows and ribbons!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I want to know where you find all the beautiful gerber daisies and other flowers to make into clips! Any help?

Brittany said...

Those are Nicole's clips...you could ask her... or a craft store is what I would suggest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails