...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Non-Tree Ornaments

Last year I loved this look from Potterybarn:
Ornaments in different places around the house.


It's so festive! And who says the tree gets all the glory!?

I love the way they look in vases.

Or in an urn - like this one:

Or just placed in various places around the house...or cabin. :) I like these stars a lot! And the ornaments hanging around those cranberries are really cute, too.
At my house, I just scattered my left over ornaments around the house.

My favorite spot they landed was around these candlesticks.



How festive!

Maybe next year, I'll have more interesting ornaments so my house can look like those PB pics. Until then...



Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Leserlee said...

I have some in what looks like a giant margarita glass as my table centerpiece. I've been doing it for at least three years. I need more variety though. I only have two kinds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails