...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gifts for the Book Lover

{Living With Lindsay} has a great tutorial for making this awesome wreath. I love the way this looks! I LOVE IT! I don't know what it is about it, but I think it's such an awesome idea. Great gift idea for a book lover...then again, maybe not. :) Guess it depends on how much they love books.

I actually can't pinpoint where this image is from. But, I love these book marks!! I want some!! They are SO chic!! Look pretty easy to make, too. Those look like really thick velvet ribbon. And I'm sure they sell those brackets on the ends of those ribbons at some crafty place and then just add a charm on the end. Aren't they pretty!?  Here is a tutorial I found at {Oh So Crafty}
Anyway, happy gifting!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OOOOOOH, I love the brown ornament wreath and the book marks.

The Viehweg's said...

I am probably one of those crazy book lovers who's first thought was, who in their right mind would do that to a book. I think my heart stopped for a minute. lol I do however really like those bookmarks..

Related Posts with Thumbnails