...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brown Sugar and Spice Body Scrub

I fell in love with this idea from {Bake at 350}. She says: "I tried it on my hands and arms. OH MY! My skin is now so silky smooth and I smell like gingerbread! I have been caressing my own hands and arms all afternoon..." If it's that good, it's worth a try!

Here's the Recipe:


1 cup C&H/Domino Light Brown Sugar
1 cup C&H/Domino Pure Cane Sugar
¾ cup almond oil (found in the "organic beauty" section)
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. ginger
2 tsp. nutmeg
1 16 oz. glass container with lid
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients until thoroughly blended. Be sure to break up any lumps from the brown sugar or from the spices. Stir in the almond oil. Spoon into the glass container and secure with lid. Then, just include a little tag with these instructions:


"Scoop a teaspoon or two of the scrub on your hands and gently massage in circular motions onto your skin. Leave on for 3 to 4 minutes before thoroughly rinsing. The scrub will tighten on your skin."

Wouldn't it make a great little gift? Just make one for yourself, too. :)


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails