...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brown Paper Packages...

...tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things. I love pretty presents! Potterybarn has so many stunning wrapping jobs!! :)

I love the twine around some of them! So cute!


I like the idea of having a present garland like this.
Once upon a time, I found a picture with a present garland sitting above where the stockings were hung. It was so cute, and I'm so sad I don't know where I saw it. But, cute idea, anyway.


Don't these look so pretty? That is the coolest peppermint twisty thing I've ever seen!


LOVE the berries tied into the bows.

And of course we can't forget this beauty from {Joran Ferney}. Isn't a present advent calendar such a great idea! And so pretty!!?

And here this advent from {BHG} uses the same idea.

I'm loving these mocha tones, too.Especially when they're shiny!


Gorgeous!

And why not put presents all over the house.
Like these on either side of the bed?
Love it. And here's a present garland living this bedroom. So cute!I like how these presents are adorning this bookshelf.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails