...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Simple Cheap Fall Decoration

I'm loving this simple idea from {The DIY Show Off}. If you don't have a lot of money to spend on fall decor, this is something you can still do. All she did was grab a pretty fall leaf outside.

She used twine to wrap it around a plain old white candle that you can get at the dollar store.

So simple, but almost stunningly beautiful, don't you think!? It would be so pretty on a Thanksgiving table. I mean, you could do a lot of these and different heights and sizes and it would look so cool! But one looks so good alone, too. I love it.

1 comment:

Leserlee said...

Very cute! I found a bag of silk leaves and a roll of twine at Target today for $1 each! And I already have candles. I'm going to make this. Now for some place to put it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails