...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shirt Texture

I've been loving all these pretty textured shirts out there lately. But I'm not willing to pay the price to get some. I feel like I can make some on my own, thank you very much. Here's some JCrew inspiration for you:



And I saw these on {The Pleated Poppy}.
Apperantly she's on the same wavelength as I am.
Here's some inspiration from {My Momma Made It}. These are three individual pins that she can move from shirt to shirt.
Love it!?
And here's some in other colors.

I love the idea of being able to move them around. That just means you can make multiple shirts look fab. She sells these in her store and there's a link from her site (above) if you're interested.
I am going to attempt to make something like these. It really looks easy to do. We'll see how it goes. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Totally love this style of clothing. Now to make it?? Hmmm...

kamille said...

brittany, this is so funny! i was just browsing jcrew today and saw these tops and totally thought to myself that i should make some! they are all so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails