...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Candle

This is a really easy simple fall decoration I made. All you need is:

-one small fake pumpkin

-one pillar candle

-one fall inspired candle ring or garland

-brown spray paint

Just cut the top off and scoop out the middle, just like you would if you were going to carve it.


Spray the inside brown so the white styrofoam middle doesn't show as easily. I actually used a stain spray and sprayed the outside of the pumpkin because it was one of those cheap hot orange colored ones and I wanted it to look a little more muted.

Stick a candle in it. You may have to adjust the shape of the bottom of the hole you dug out to make sure the candle sits straight.


And stick a candle ring or garland on top. It's one of my favorite decorations, and it was so easy to make!

1 comment:

The Viehweg's said...

I love this!! So easy but so pretty! Nice job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails