...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Little Autumn Glamour

I LOVE my glitter pumpkins. They are my favorite decoration for this time of year! I love the way they look and I love the glam they bring into this season. It's kind of like the same feeling you get from Christmas decorations. And I'm also partial to them because I made them. It's so easy! You need:
-plastic pumpkins
-glitter
-spray adhesive
-clear coat spray sealer
-brown tole paint All you do is spray the pumpkins with spray adhesive. Then you sprinkle glitter all over them. I usually do it over something to catch the extra glitter so I can use it again. I sprayed the adhesive on then sprinkled glitter in sections because it would dry before I got glitter all the way around. It takes a LOT less glitter than you'd think! Then, when you're satisfied with your glitter coverage, spray the clear sealer on to make the glitter stay put...for the most part. Then, I painted the stems brown again because they got glittered up, too.
There you have it. Autumn Glamour. Go have some fun!

2 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

These are so cute!

Heather said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails