...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumnise Your Chandelier

{Crafty Chicks} has this great idea for making the chandelier a little more Halloweenish.

Don't you love that lantern!? I'm not a fan of really scary looking Halloween decor, and spiders scare me more than almost anything else in this world, so it's a little creepy for me that it's a spider web. But I still really like it. I think it's the cute ribbon that makes it ok for me.


At my house I've just strung a little leaf garland around my chandelier and I really like the way it's looking.

1 comment:

kamille said...

i cut some bats out of black cardstock and hung them from ours with black thread. it looks really cute! and it was the perfect cheap way to decorate for halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails