...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Necklace Rack Continued Again...

I've been trying to come up with a good and inexpensive and pretty way to store all that jewelery so it doesn't get tangled up in a drawer somewhere. I've posted a few ideas {here} and {here} but when I went home a few weeks ago, my sister had this hanging up and I thought, duh! So easy!

They're just cork boards with tacks to hang the necklaces on.
Such a great idea. You can get so many variations of cork boards out there and you can move the tacks anywhere on the board. You could also decorate them however you want to match your space. I think this is the most inexpensive idea for the necklace dilemma I've found yet! Love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails