...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Master Bedroom Design Consultation

Here is a Master Bedroom Design Consultation I just completed. I use pictures that I get from my client - that sounds so official right! hah - and make a "drawing" so they can see what their room will look like once it's complete. This client was a little nervous about doing a brown bedroom, so it really helped her make the leap. She is still in the process of finishing the design, but I think this pictures look great so far and I'm so excited with how everything is turning out!

Before:

My Virtual Design:

After:

Before:

My virtual Design:

After:

Before:

My Virtual Design:

After:

Before:

My Virtual Design:

It has been so fun helping someone redesign their space! I have loved every minute! If you'd like help redesiging your space, click {here}.

1 comment:

Macsen said...

Looks real good brit! Who are these for if you don't mind me asking? I'm totally curious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails