...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black, White and Red

I'm loving these images of creative spaces I saw on {White and Wander}

Something about black, white and red thrills me. Isn't that a cute clip board!? And those red paper clips are too cute in that jar on top of that adorable white shelf.
Love these black checkered curtains hiding organizational bins and drawers...with red labels of course!

I love those letters from Anthropology and that black cd storage tower is so cute!! I've never loved cd storage so much. Love the punch of red in the throw on the chair.
And this one is of course my fave. Look at that cute red storage!!! I love it! Especially with the black and white accents on those shelves. That red striped pillow is adorable on that white couch. And I lvoe the curtains hiding the area beneath the desk. So cute. I also love dark wood floors paired with so much white. This looks like such a fun space to work in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails